Spokane Valley District Court Office

District Court Services 

Certain misdemeanor charges are classified as “non-jailable offenses". Any Valley resident who receives a non-jailable offense, such as a traffic infraction, can contact the Spokane Valley District Court office.  They offer case management, small claims paperwork assistance, payment plans and traffic school.  

You can also pay online through the Spokane County Payments to the Court website.